The FIO protocol is a delegated proof of the blockchain stake, which serves as a usability protocol that serves as a standard between wallets, exchanges, cryptographic payment processors and any other cryptographic user applications that process the workflow, data and transaction confirmations in other blockchains.
The FIO protocol and BitMax jointly reset a total of 700,000 FIO coins. Create a BitMax account, answer simple questions on the Airdrop page to get an equal share of the Airdrop pool. Also, take part in the prize draw to win extra rewards from the total pool of 500,000 FIO coins.
- Create an account at BitMax.
- Create a FIO wallet in BitMax to participate airdrop
- Visit the FIO Protocol airdrop page..
- You will get an equal share from the total airdrop pool of 200,000 FIO.
- Also, participate in this giveaway to win additional rewards from a total pool of 500,000 FIO coins.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this post.
- What is the FIO Protocol?
Ans A usability layer integrated into crypto products
- What does a FIO Address do?
Ans Replace the need to view/use public addresses
- Which of the following is TRUE about FIO Requests?
Ans FIO Requests can include FIO Data
Earn More Crypto Free With Airdrop & Bounty
If You want to earn more crypto free with Airdrop campaigns, You can go to the our page of Airdrop & Bounty to find out more and don’t forget: